Are you suffering from a back pain? Are you too stressed about your work? Are you trying to maintain a lean physique, but cannot afford the time to go to the gym because of your busy schedule? Or maybe your joints are behaving weird lately because of the high impact workout you performed yesterday. Well, if you are suffering from any of these discomforts, then inversion therapy can come to your rescue. Inversion therapy can help you to say goodbye to all kinds of back, neck, joints and muscle pains, simply by hanging upside down for a good 30 minutes a day.
What is Inversion Therapy?
Inversion therapy has been used cross-culturally for centuries throughout the world because of the numerous benefits it brings along. It has been used for many centuries now, dating back to as far as 400 BC. Hanging upside-down for 30 minutes a day, inversion therapy uses the force of gravity to decompress the spinal column, which can help you to relieve pain in different parts of your body. Today, inversion therapy has been made extremely easy for people to use. With a top quality inversion table, you can easily obtain the health benefits that come from reversing the gravitational pull on the body’s organs, joints and bones.
Pros of Inversion Therapy
Other than relieving back ailments, inversion therapy has a lot more to offer:
- Relieves neck pain
- Increases trunk flexion
- Relieves stress
- Promotes circulation and stretches muscles
- Promotes lymphatic drainage by flushing the waste from the lymphatic system
- Helps you to maintain your height by stretching your spines
- Lowers depression and improves your mood
How to Use an Inversion Table
To get the best benefits from the inversion therapy, a top quality inversion table is a must. Using an inversion table is a step-by-step process and should be done on a regular basis to get used to the therapy. The following are some guidelines that can help you to get started:
- Place your inversion table in a spacious room in your home
- With the knob, adjust the table according to your height and make sure to tighten it securely after adjustment
- Ensure that a safety strap is connected to prevent the table from inverting all the way
- To begin with, it’s best to start with a shallow inversion at 10-15 degrees for few minutes
- Step into the inversion table, flushing your back with the table
- Secure your feet snugly against your shoes and ankles with the table
- Raise your hands above your head and move back into your chosen angle
- Stay in that position for a few minutes to get yourself adjusted with the therapy
- Repeat the process 2 to 3 times a day, increasing your angle every time you
Inversion therapies are a great way of relieving back and joint pains. You will be amazed by the effects inversion therapy has on your health, once you start using it. Meanwhile, people suffering from high blood pressure, glaucoma or heart diseases should stay away from inversion therapy, as it can pose risk to their health. So before purchasing your inversion table, make sure you consult with your doctor or physician to stay out of risk.